Because we are dealing with produce that is usually irregularly sized, not all of our items weigh the same amount. Every week, we work with our pack team to make sure they are packing the correct quantities of produce in boxes. When in doubt, we try to give more than the weight requested rather than less! However, all weights are approximate and we cannot guarantee exact poundage.
Articles in this section
- How far does your produce travel?
- How is your produce packed?
- How do I know what’s in season in my area?
- Produce Identification Guide
- What makes the produce “ugly?”
- Is your produce organic?
- How is your produce cheaper than grocery store produce?
- Does ugly produce taste the same as "normal" produce?
- Why does some of your produce look perfectly normal? Are you buying produce that otherwise would just go to the grocery store?
- How do you measure/weigh your produce?