Due to the nature of our business, our partners are constantly changing. Our partners can change depending on the season, the state of the produce market, and their inventory levels. Unfortunately, this means if we listed the farms we were partnering with one day, it would be inaccurate by the next week. To learn more about the types of farms we partner with, click here.
Articles in this section
- Is all your produce local/from the US?
- How many farmers do you partner with?
- What size and type of farms are you supporting?
- Which farms do you partner with?
- Why don’t you offer more variety?
- How do you make sure your farmers and distributors don’t sell you produce that would’ve otherwise gone to food banks?
- Why don’t you list your farmers and distributors?
- Do you source produce exclusively from local farmers?
- Do you ever source from middlemen, like food hubs and grower representatives, instead of growers/farmers directly?
- Why do you not disclose the exact price you pay for your produce?