The organic produce market has lower volumes of produce (and especially ugly produce) than the conventional market, and this is especially true when it comes to fruit. As such, we are unable to guarantee enough inventory or variety each week to supplement an entire box of organic fruits or organic veggies. However, if you want an all-fruit or all-veggie box, you can curate the box of your dreams each week when you customize your box!
Articles in this section
- Do you accept SNAP/EBT/Food Stamps?
- Are you a nonprofit?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Are you taking produce that would have gone to food banks otherwise?
- Are you hiring?
- Why don’t you have an all-organic fruit or veggie box?
- Why don’t you just donate all of your produce?
- How much of the produce that food banks receive comes directly from farms?
- What do you do with your surplus or inedible produce?
- Aside from farm waste, how is Imperfect supporting the reduction of food waste?