The organic produce market has lower volumes of produce (and especially “ugly” produce) than the conventional market, and this is especially true when it comes to fruit. As such, we are unable to guarantee enough inventory or variety each week to supplement an entire box of organic fruits or organic veggies. However, if you want an all-fruit or all-veggie box, you can curate the box of your dreams each week when you customize your box!
Articles in this section
- Are you a nonprofit?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Are you hiring?
- What is Imperfect, and how does it work?
- Are you taking produce that would have gone to food banks otherwise?
- Why don’t you have an all-organic fruit or veggie box?
- Why don’t you just donate all of your produce?
- How much of the produce that food banks receive comes directly from farms?
- Do you accept SNAP/EBT/Food Stamps?
- What do you do with your surplus or inedible produce?