As our mission suggests, we are very committed to reducing food waste on all levels, therefore anything that is still good to eat will be put to use! Any produce that wasn't ordered by our customers and is still edible gets donated to our many community partners. Any leftover items that aren't up to our quality standards will get donated for animal feed or composted.
Articles in this section
- Are you a nonprofit?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Are you hiring?
- What is Imperfect, and how does it work?
- Are you taking produce that would have gone to food banks otherwise?
- Why don’t you have an all-organic fruit or veggie box?
- Why don’t you just donate all of your produce?
- How much of the produce that food banks receive comes directly from farms?
- Do you accept SNAP/EBT/Food Stamps?
- What do you do with your surplus or inedible produce?