Need to skip a delivery but don't want to be without your ugly produce for three weeks?
We totally understand! We've made it simple to reset your delivery cadence if you receive a delivery every other week.
- First, log into your account.
- Next, click on the “Manage Subscription” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the arrow next to the cadence your deliveries are currently on.
- Select the opposite cadence schedule.
- If you are currently on even weeks, select odd weeks.
- If you are currently on odd weeks, select even weeks.
- Once you make a selection, the update button will turn pink, be sure to click UPDATE after you make any changes! If you do not click this, your changes will not save.
- Your delivery schedule will update automatically but if you'd like to review it, click the “Delivery Schedule” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- Note: If your customization window is open and you'd like to receive an order this coming week or if you're having trouble scheduling your orders, please reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to assist you.