While we’re proud of the farmers and distributors we work with, we can’t and won’t disclose all of their names in order to protect them. Aside from there being an industry standard of not doing so, most farmers want to be associated with their perfect produce in order to maintain their brands and their #1 grade prices, and not their naturally-occurring ugly, imperfect, or surplus produce (which is what we buy). Moreover, we’ve worked tirelessly over the years to identify and build relationships with farms across the country, and these relationships are the closest thing we have to a “secret recipe.”
Articles in this section
- Is all your produce local/from the US?
- How many farmers do you partner with?
- What size and type of farms are you supporting?
- Which farms do you partner with?
- Why don’t you offer more variety?
- How do you make sure your farmers and distributors don’t sell you produce that would’ve otherwise gone to food banks?
- Why don’t you list your farmers and distributors?
- Do you source produce exclusively from local farmers?
- Do you ever source from middlemen, like food hubs and grower representatives, instead of growers/farmers directly?
- Why do you not disclose the exact price you pay for your produce?