Availability for your box will always be dependent on the region you live in and what we are able to procure from our farm partners based on supply at the moment. However, if you are interested in customizing your box to cater to eating more locally, this guide offers more insight into what grows in your state depending on the season!
Articles in this section
- How far does your produce travel?
- How is your produce packed?
- How do I know what’s in season in my area?
- Produce Identification Guide
- What makes the produce “ugly?”
- Is your produce organic?
- How is your produce cheaper than grocery store produce?
- Does ugly produce taste the same as "normal" produce?
- Why does some of your produce look perfectly normal? Are you buying produce that otherwise would just go to the grocery store?
- How do you measure/weigh your produce?