We source from around 200 growers across the country. These partnerships provide growers with both a home for their ugly or surplus produce and financial security as we purchase this produce at a fair price. We know how much time, energy and resources were used to grow this wonky but delicious produce and make sure these farmers are compensated fairly for their hard work. This strong network that we have established allows us to source produce as locally and seasonally as possible while also encouraging growers to reach out to us about imperfect crops that they might have otherwise left unpicked.
Articles in this section
- Is all your produce local/from the US?
- How many farmers do you partner with?
- What size and type of farms are you supporting?
- Which farms do you partner with?
- Why don’t you offer more variety?
- How do you make sure your farmers and distributors don’t sell you produce that would’ve otherwise gone to food banks?
- Why don’t you list your farmers and distributors?
- Do you source produce exclusively from local farmers?
- Do you ever source from middlemen, like food hubs and grower representatives, instead of growers/farmers directly?
- Why do you not disclose the exact price you pay for your produce?