Yes, we’ll source imperfect eggs whenever possible - just like our produce, they’re completely safe to consume but just look a little different. Most often, the eggs we source are jumbo eggs. Since jumbo eggs aren’t as in demand as other sizes, they sometimes go to waste or the producers take a loss by selling them to food service. We’ve partnered with Petaluma Farms to source their jumbo eggs, which are as tasty, safe, and nutritious as their other sizes.
Articles in this section
- What refrigerated products do you carry?
- Where are you offering refrigerated products?
- Are you carrying any dairy alternative products?
- Where are you sourcing your dairy products from?
- How are you packing the refrigerated products you sell?
- Are the ice packs and liners recyclable or compostable?
- Will the refrigerated items I order be close to expiration? How long will I have to use the product?
- What do I do with the insulated liner from my box?
- What do I do with the ice pack from my box?
- Why don’t you have skim milk?