No, the milk and cheese we sell is not Imperfect and are completely safe to consume. These items are just like what you’d find in the grocery store just now delivered alongside your imperfect produce. We guarantee you that you’ll have at least 5 days to enjoy them before the best by date listed.
Articles in this section
- What refrigerated products do you carry?
- Where are you offering refrigerated products?
- Are you carrying any dairy alternative products?
- Where are you sourcing your dairy products from?
- How are you packing the refrigerated products you sell?
- Are the ice packs and liners recyclable or compostable?
- Will the refrigerated items I order be close to expiration? How long will I have to use the product?
- What do I do with the insulated liner from my box?
- What do I do with the ice pack from my box?
- Why don’t you have skim milk?