It depends! Just like our produce and pantry items, our inventory of refrigerated items can change from week to week as we focus on saving food that can be saved! However, we strive to always have eggs, milk, nondairy milk, and yogurts available. Other items that we commonly have include non dairy yogurts, select cheeses, butter, hummus, tofu, vegan butter, and much more!
Articles in this section
- What do I do with the packaging from my delivery?
- What refrigerated products do you carry?
- Where are you offering refrigerated products?
- Are you carrying any dairy alternative products?
- How are you packing the refrigerated products you sell?
- Are the ice packs and liners recyclable or compostable?
- Will the refrigerated items I order be close to expiration? How long will I have to use the product?
- Why don’t you have skim milk?
- Is your milk/cheese imperfect? Are they safe to consume?
- Are your eggs imperfect? Are they safe to consume?