We want your groceries to get to you cool as a cucumber so if you order any of our refrigerated products we’ll pack your groceries in a cardboard box lined with a recyclable insulated liner with a reusable, recyclable ice pack. We recommend unpacking your box and placing these items in your refrigerator shortly after your box is delivered, and prior to the end of your delivery window. To learn more about the packaging and how to dispose of it, click here.
Articles in this section
- What refrigerated products do you carry?
- Where are you offering refrigerated products?
- Are you carrying any dairy alternative products?
- Where are you sourcing your dairy products from?
- How are you packing the refrigerated products you sell?
- Are the ice packs and liners recyclable or compostable?
- Will the refrigerated items I order be close to expiration? How long will I have to use the product?
- What do I do with the insulated liner from my box?
- What do I do with the ice pack from my box?
- Why don’t you have skim milk?