The ice packs and insulated liners we use are recyclable but not compostable. We’re happy to pick back up your box, insulated liner, ice packs and box from your previous delivery when we deliver your new box. Simply leave these out where your box is normally delivered. We’ll reuse as much of this packaging as possible and recycle anything that we can’t. If you'd prefer to recycle these on your own, click here to learn more!
Articles in this section
- What do I do with the packaging from my delivery?
- What refrigerated products do you carry?
- Where are you offering refrigerated products?
- Are you carrying any dairy alternative products?
- How are you packing the refrigerated products you sell?
- Are the ice packs and liners recyclable or compostable?
- Will the refrigerated items I order be close to expiration? How long will I have to use the product?
- Why don’t you have skim milk?
- Is your milk/cheese imperfect? Are they safe to consume?
- Are your eggs imperfect? Are they safe to consume?