Answers to our most frequently asked questions
- How does your pricing work?
- What is Imperfect, and how does it work?
- How is your produce cheaper than grocery store produce?
- Are you taking produce that would have gone to food banks otherwise?
- Why don’t you just donate all of your produce?
- How much of the produce that food banks receive comes directly from farms? How much produce do food banks recover each year from farms? See more ▼
- What size and type of farms are you supporting?
- Which farms do you partner with?
- Why don’t you list your farmers and distributors?
- How do you make sure your farmers and distributors don’t sell you produce that would’ve otherwise gone to food banks?
- Is all your produce local/from the US?
- Why don’t you offer more variety? See more ▼
- How do I know what’s in season in my area?
- Produce Identification Guide
- What makes the produce “ugly?”
- Is your produce organic?
- Does ugly produce taste the same as "normal" produce?
- Why does some of your produce look perfectly normal? Are you buying produce that otherwise would just go to the grocery store? See more ▼